Payment & Refund Policy
Maple CRM is owned and managed by Denisys Technologies LLP. This Agreement is a legally binding contract between you ("Customer") and Denisys Technologies LLP (which will be referred as "DENISYS" for the rest of agreement). DENISYS provides the Service(s) (as defined below) to you subject to and conditioned upon your acceptance of this Agreement.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Customers those who are placing order using credit cards other than their own credit cards are requested to send a copy (scanned or hard copy) of their card duly signed by the card owner to email@example.com. This is required in order to protect the possible abuse of credit cards.
Maximum amount payable through credit card is restricted to INR 50,000 (50 Thousand).
MAPLE CRM REFUND POLICY
- If the customer has requested for a discontinuation of the service within 5 days of setting up the service, 90% of the total cost including the setup cost shall be refunded to the customer and 10% will be retained as DENISYS administrative charges.
- If cancellation happens after 5 days but within 30 days of service activation, 75% of the total cost including setup cost shall be refunded.
- If cancellation happens after 30 days of activating the service, customer is eligible for 75% refund of the balance subscription amount. Balance subscription period shall be calculated from the date of formal cancellation request or the last used date, whichever is latest.
Setup cost (if any), already incurrred, shall not be refunded.
- Any Taxes/GST already paid shall not be refunded. Tax paid records shall be shared with customers for any input tax credit purpose.
In case of cancellation, relevant records and fee payment receipts will be provided to the user to identify the stage of completion as mentioned above.
- Refund is applicable only from the formal cancellation request date.
- Refund shall be made within 30 days from the cancellation request date.
- The amount shall be refunded through the same form as how DENISYS TECHNOLOGIES has received the payment.
- The amount received in one form will not be refunded in a different form. (For e.g., the amount received through credit card payment will be refunded only by remittance to the same credit card.)
- DENISYS reserves the right to reject any order without assigning any reason. In such cases, the amount received by DENISYS TECHNOLOGIES will be refunded subject to deduction of 10% of the amount received as administration charges.
CHANGES TO PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
If a material change is made to these policies, we will post this change on our website.
Denisys Technologies LLP | #60, Balaji Gardens | Gottigere, Bannergatta Road | Bangalore — 560 083 | INDIA
Tel +91 80 41671981 | E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org | Website : www.denisystech.com
Last Updated: 24-Mar-2015