CRM today is a well known concept in the business market. Variety of business owners make use of this powerful tool to manage all contacts and customers information in one place as well as track all activities related to them. CRM is referred as powerful because it stores critical data for sales, marketing & customer service purposes and is used for managing marketing campaigns and generating meaningful reports.
With the help of CRM solutions, it is easy to share customer information, track sales activities, purchase history, customer behaviour, identify sales opportunities, deliver consistent customer service and track the business progress.
Is CRM really required? Consider the below given points as indicators that you need to buy a CRM solution:
- You want to target specific customers and leads who show interest in your product/service.
- You want to track and have a greater visibilility into the sales pipeline.
- You want to analyse the business growth and make business decisions.
- You want to be able to track marketing and sales trends as well as identify opportunities
- Centralized data & information with access level permission
- Greater visibility to the customer data, behaviour & history
- Ability to analyse the data using reports and charts
- More efficient marketing
- Increase in productivity and sales performance
- Improved customer service and efficiency