Quotation Management in Maple CRM software is a comprehensive system that helps in generating quotations for your prospective leads and keeping in track of the quotes for further use. Maple’s quotation feature acts as an essential tool for any business who would need to issue sales quotations.
Its flexible and customizable feature helps to increase sales productivity, reduce costly errors, enhance customer service and improve sales effectiveness. This feature definitely makes the quotation preparation task very easy for you.
– Unlimited quotation generation
– Quote profile
– Define your own default quotation profile settings
– Adjustable tax and discount rates
– Easy creation and conversion to pdf format
– Quotation brading with your company logo
– Track and Store Quotations
– Maintenance of products or service items in catalogue with its unit price
– Quoting items from the Product or Service Catalogue list
– Accessible from anywhere
Contact us if you wish to have a look at this feature. We can arrange for a demonstration at your convenient time.
– Simple to use
– Generate as many quotations for each customer as needed
– ‘Print ready’ quotations
Visit our website Maple CRM for more details.
Quotations are an important part of the business functions which helps the prospective buyer to know what is the cost involved for the products and services that the company is offering. The quotations also include information like payment terms, price per item etc, quotation validity, etc.
It is a common practice for many companies the provide the potential customer with a quote (can be referred as estimate) of how much the products would cost.
For sometime, we had been getting requirements for having quotation feature in our sales & marketing module. We understand that quotation management is an important feature that could benefit many companies in generating instant quotes and sending it to customer without really having it done from different people of the department. We have this solution newly added a week ago with functions that would be easy to use can generate quotations very quickly.
So you can –
• Generate quotations based on the products and services that you offer.
• Use product Catalogue and Services Catalogue feature that helps in adding all the products and services list along with its unit price.
• Provision for entering tax or discount while preparing quotes.
• Store the generated quotations to its specific clients in the CRM system automatically.
The solution not only helps in generating quotations but also helps in storing these quotations to its specific clients in the CRM system. Here is snapshot of the quotation preparing page. Also, have a look at generated quotation in pdf format.
For more details regarding the quotation feature, kindly write to us at email@example.com