In today’s competitive business, companies invest lot of money to generate leads. With many options to bring in more leads like mobile, social media, internet, text messaging etc.
So what happens to the inbound leads once you get them? Lead are useless without it being successful conversion. So what are the steps that can be taking to find higher conversion rates.
- According to the study made on lead conversion, it seems that the possibility of lead conversion increases if the lead is called within 5 mins rather than later. So calling leads immediately could give good response from the lead and avoids the chances of your competitor calling them before you do.
- Concentrate on contacting the lead and converting them and not count how many leads you have got. More conversations with leads means less time to close the lead to sales.
- Do not give a chance of missing a lead. Even when you are away from desk or you are on a weekend, make use of cell phone. In this age of mobility, there can be no excuse of missing an incoming lead. Regardless of you being anywhere, make an immediate phone contact with the lead.
- Not all the leads are converted in the first call itself. So there needs to be a regular followup method in reaching the leads and convincing them for the sale. Many CRM systems provide such capabilities of tracking the re-attempts and providing reminder creation options.
- CRM systems may help you in a great way to get your leads and give the details to you in minutes. With the stored information, you need to quickly act back and tackle the customer. So the CRM system sounds to be a great benefit only when you make use of it in the right way.
Remember that generating leads takes a lot of effort and money. So you need to make use of each lead for conversion. Make use of CRM or lead management systems that will immediately connect you with leads by phone and help you close more sales and maximize your revenue.
CRM software is as good as the information it contains. Let your CRM work for its purpose. Have a quick check on the profiles and leads. Are the records up to date and whether it has been filled up with accurate data?
Its the fact that the last push isn’t going to happen in a hurry. So have a preventive maintenance right before you conduct any mail campaign. Here are few of the tips noted below that could avoid incomplete, incorrect or out of date information in the CRM system.
– Decide on a procedure for deleting duplicate entries. Also, ensure a method for the staff to check the record before adding a new entry. E.g. If one your staff is using abbreviation like HCL and the other one adding a new entry as Hindustan Computer Limited which is the full form. A policy on ensuring consistency of input will help to avoid duplications in future.
– Set the date for updating details. If you want your staff to update the records by end of the day or at the time of each inquiry etc.
– Always have correct spellings of your client names. If your staff sends an email to the customer spelling his name incorrectly, it would make customer unhappy.
– Set up procedures on how to respond to customer emails and what details are to be added in the CRM software from that interaction.
– Keep a track on the backup of CRM software. Who is responsible to take it? In case of his absence who should be handling it and where is it stored?
– Are the backups safely in your staffs hand? This is an important step when it comes to data security. Make sure that other employees don’t have the access to the data backup.
– Train your staff on how useful it would be for business to have accurate data in the CRM system.
– Know who has the rights to the software system – who can create data entries, who can modify or delete the records?
– Have a team leader or manager to check on the leads and customer details that are handled by the staff.
These practices will turn the whole business process flow smoothly. When the CRM is used in a best way, it can bring lot of opportunities.
How you treat your customers will determine whether or not they will continue to do business with you. If you reduce the price of your product, your competitor will do the same within few hours. If you add a new product, they will do the likewise. An efficient service to your customers is the only way to make your customers happy and do business with you. This is the only proven strategy that works to give success over your competitors.
Companies offer quality products but what makes the difference to win the competition is how they provide their customers with superior customer service.
Companies don’t have to spend millions of dollars in advertising and marketing to draw customers. The business that comes from the same customers brings more profit than the money spent on advertising and marketing. Few of the steps that could benefit your organization are mentioned below:
1. Train your employees on providing efficient customer service: You have to make the employees realize about how better customer service can make a change to business. Training would give the employees the opportunity and the challenge of taking necessary decisions while taking care of the customers issue.
2. Change employees attitude and behavior: Share the examples of how customer service stands as important asset for business. Praise employees and reward employees on their efforts. This would be very simple but does make a lot of difference in employee productivity.
3. Make the words walk: It is not enough to just say “we are going to make customer service a top priority” Every individual has to focus on customer service. Your customer service strategy should be such that the customer experiences a remarkable service that makes him appreciate your business to others. This makes a great impact on business profitability.
Everybody is talking about CRM. If you haven’t heard much about it yet, then you must start reading CRM articles to know whats the talk about. In one sentence, CRM can be explained as a tool that has changed the business way of working in collecting, managing and using the information to improve in profits.
CRM can put you on the racing track to compete and win on profits. CRM puts all the information at the center, keeps your employees inspired and customers happy. CRM ensures that your business gets going easily.
Workforce collaboration is one of the crucial process in any business. Employees don’t always sit in the cubicle and work. Salesperson keep working away from the desk, managers always have meetings to attend, marketing team always are on the move etc. This difficult model of work is handled by CRM which provides a hosted software solution to collaborate and share all information online thus reducing your work and by providing a tool to access the information anytime from anywhere.
Ofcourse, not every other information is shared with all, that’s why CRM applications are made with security and permission level functions. CRM is not only secure but is also reliable and does all the business work automation easier than ever!
CRM reduces the time and complexity involved in managing the business work. From sales activities to marketing campaigns, the software automates all the process and increases profits. And then it helps to view and analyze the information about the customer contacts, past history, product details and preferences thus allowing customer service executives to provide faster and better customer support.
Hosted CRM like Maple CRM has been considered an efficient CRM software for managing all the business functions. Visit the website Maple CRM to know more details.
Lets have a look at the benefits that you can gain out of CRM rather any other manual methods:
- CRM software can help you find your customer or contact in less time. Also, you dont have to remember the customer name to find his details. You can use a simple string to search. Like, you can use all or even part of the phone number, or last name, company name etc. You can search with whatever information you know by just entering it and clicking on search.
- With CRM software, you have the access to all the details of the customer, history, issues that the customer experienced before, his priorities and interests, notes in seconds.
- You can send email or SMS to customers, you can add activities and schedules, notes and reminders – all can be done instantly without much work involved.
- With CRM software, you have schedules to remind you about what all needs to be done that day. Not only it automatically reminds you in the software but it can also send you email or SMS about the schedules. Which means you don’t have to access the software to know your schedules for the day or you don’t even have to connect to internet.
- Reports can help you understand and analyse what is happening in your business and this could be used to make further plans and enhancements for your business growth. Custom reports could be used to generate any kind of reports depending on your business need.
So why to use spreadsheets or manual methods to work on your customers. CRM can act wonders for your business by providing an organized way of working and it also provides accessibility to all the information that you need by just a click.
Do you have a CRM requirement? Visit Maple CRM at http://maplecrm.com. Maple CRM is a simple and efficient CRM software product for managing Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
CRM has been the most widely talked about concept for every business. If you haven’t yet realized what is the necessity of the CRM then its time you understand what is the talk all about. Check out many articles which has been written by various CRM experts.
You can also check for CRM articles here: http://maplecrm.com/crm_ articles.php
Companies investing on CRM sysems can learn more about their customers and offer services much better as all the relevant information of the customer is available up to date.
If customer relationships are an important asset to your business, then effective CRM strategies and software are the keys to achieve the goal. CRM puts the customer right at the center of the organization. CRM is just not a tool but it is purpose for growing business.